- Final Grades Profile Review
- Anomaly Form-Dec 2016 - 2018 ( email UG office for this form)
- Grades - Using a CSV File to Upload Grades for GAM
- Grades - Creating a CSV File for GAM
- Official Examination Periods at the Aviva Centre December 2017
- Official Examination Periods at Tait McKenzie Fieldhouse December 2017
- Policy, Guidelines and Procedures for the Conduct of Examinations December 2017
- Psychology Invigilator Request Form
NOTICE: Course Directors must pick up examination booklets at Vari Hall room 1005, unless their exams are at Tait or Aviva center in which case the RO office will have examination booklets on site.
GAM OPENS: Tuesday December 5, 2017
GAM CLOSES: Monday January 8, 2018
In addition to posting your grades online, you must submit the following to the PSYC Undergraduate Office via ELECTRONIC FORMAT.
PSYC Final Grades Profile Review
Grade Distribution and Anomaly Rationale Form
(Electronic Format, Fillable PDF Attached. Please ensure you enter ‘J. Connolly’ in the ‘Signatory’s Name’ box.)
Final Grades Breakdown
(Excel/Word/PDF Format. Should you require assistance in creating a gradebook
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT GRADES INPUTTING:
Student grades will be made available/visible to students as soon as you click submit! Student grades may be changed in GAM until the system closing date.
· If you are still awaiting a few students that have received extensions for course work or deferred exams, it is recommended that you input the grades for the rest of the course immediately.
· If GAM is closed by the time students who have course work extensions and deferred exams are completed, please follow the procedure for submitting grade changes to the PSYC Undergraduate Office.
DEFERRED FINAL EXAMS
- Course Directors are responsible for overseeing their own Deferred Final Exams.
· Deferred Final Exams are not permitted to be held during the Final Exam Period or on University designate study days.
· When a student requests a Deferred Final Exam they must complete the form and bring it to you for approval. Click here for Forms
· When a Deferred Standing Agreement is approved, a date is assigned and the form is signed by the CD, the student or the CD must submit the form to the UG Office for processing.
· The Undergraduate Office assists by reserving and providing a lecture hall for CDs to utilize. We do not oversee the deferred final exams.
· When required, and requested, extra invigilators may be provided to assist the CDs.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE LECTURE HALL FOR DEFERRED EXAMS
- While we have requested a block of dates from the RO, it is not the most ideal situation due to spacing issues. We have had to use our own BSB rooms and these rooms only hold about 15 students
- Book a date and time for your deferred exam
- Requests will be booked on a first come, first served basis due to the spacing issues.
- We will confirm your request via email.
RELIGIOUS ACCOMMODATION DURING THE FINAL EXAM PERIOD
Wherever possible, students requesting Religious Accommodation during the Final Exam period should be scheduled to write their exam at the same time as the students who have had to defer their final exams.
If any issues arise with this, please contact Ling or Vanessa directly. Please do not just send the student to the Undergraduate Office!
*Dates for GAM, Study Day, Exams, etc. is below. It is also an attachment to this email if you wish to have a print friendly version
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the forms, the deadlines or individual student grades, please communicate them to Ling or Vanessa
GRADE CHANGE REQUEST PROCEDURE: